Our experienced team of specialists in the fields of optical, mechanical and assembly design work with our customers to develop the perfect optical and optomechanical systems, accompanying the project from the development stage to series production. All from a single source.
A proven team of experts integrates state-of-the-art technologies to offer world-class solutions in both economic and functional terms. The optical design, engineering and assembly are calculated and implemented in-house in close coordination with the customer. To meet the highest quality requirements, we are equipped with state-of-the-art measurement instruments and production machinery, most of which was developed by Mikrop in-house.
From the request to volume production
- Creation of complete specifications together with the customer
- Calculation of optics, scattered light analyses and technological coordination with internal and external production resources
- Complete design of the entire image transfer path: calculation from the object to the CMOS sensor
- Checking of functionality and quality with state-of-the-art tolerance analyses
- Functional and cost optimization of the opto-mechanical design for economical volume production